Return & Refund/Exchange Policy
If there's anything on this planet that we love more than beautiful design, it's our customers. We're sure you'll be happy with your purchase and that's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If there is an issue with your order, please contact us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can determine the best way to address your concern.
Since we make these cards especially for you, we do not provide refunds. But, to assure your 100% satisfaction, we will replace items that don't meet your needs upon return of the original items. Shipping charges may apply.
Please include the reason for the return in your package. To return your order simply mails it to the below address.
C/. U-Line Multi Print, Vaniawadi Main road,
80 Feet Road Touch, Nr. Bhaktinagar Circle,
Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Phone : +91-281-2368440, 09879511498
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person : Mr. Navin Patel
Cell No : +91-98795-11598
Please note: Items must be returned within 5-7 days of receipt for replacement to be provided free of charge.
Wedding Cards or any other products ordered from our website cannot be exchanged on the pretext that they are not liked. Replacement is possible if the cards are completely damaged and you launch a complaint with the courier company at the time of receipt of the goods. Complain details with the order number should be immediately mailed to us so that we can follow up and do the needful. If a complaint is not launched at the time of taking the delivery, then we will not entertain replacement on ground of goods received in damaged condition.
We do our best to provide with good quality cards and providing best quality products and gain satisfied customers is our utmost priority.
Wedding Cards or any other products ordered from our website cannot be returned on the pretext that they are not liked. In such circumstances only exchange requests as per our `exchange policies’ shall be entertained.
Colors displayed on your monitor may vary from the actual printed card. Handmade paper tends to vary both in gsm (grams per square meter) and color. A variation of ±10% is an acceptable norm worldwide. There might be minor variations in paper of other grades too. Screen printing is done in the wedding cards and 1% color variation is possible.
Though we try our best to supply cards of the same size as specified on our website, there can be circumstances when the size of the printed card may vary slightly from the sizes mentioned therein. In our endeavor to provide you with the best cards, we reserve our rights to make slight alterations in their size. Cards once supplied shall not be taken back on grounds of alterations from the samples displayed online. Products will be returned only if there is a gross variation from the online sample.
In case you want to return the cards, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with details of why the cards should be returned. If our team is satisfied that cards are returned because of a fault from our team, money will be refunded. In such case, unused packs of invitation supplies may be returned for a refund within 7 days of receiving the material. Shipping cost incurred in sending the cards to you are non-refundable.
All items must be returned in their original packaging along with a copy of the invoice and these must be packed together in a secure, tamper-proof box. We do not accept partial or used packs of supplies or items returned in envelopes.
Mail to: C/. U-Line Multi Print, Vaniawadi Main road, 80 Feet Road Touch, Nr. Bhaktinagar Circle, Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
We strive to add you to our list of satisfied customers. However if for some reason you do seek an exchange or a refund the following policy is in effect:
- Printed cards cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
- We try and show different angles or the products on our website through professionally shot photographs. The final product however can differ from the picture are your screen parameters such as color, resolution, brightness, contrast and many others are beyond our control. We do not entertain returns or request for refunds if you do not “like” the product shipped to you and/or product, paper, color variation from the online pictures.
- Handmade paper tends to vary both in gsm (grams per square meter) and color. A variation of ±10% is an acceptable norm worldwide. There might be minor variations in paper of other grades too. Products cannot be returned in case of such variations.
- If you receive goods in damaged condition, you are required to register a valid complaint with the Courier Company or carrier for consideration of a replacement. The complaint reference number given to you should be immediately sent to us as well via email for us to follow up at our end with the carrier. In case you do not raise a complaint before receipt of goods and have signed on the receipt, we cannot entertain replacement on ground of goods received in damaged condition.
- Sizes of cards tend to vary a little from what is mentioned on our website. In order to give you the best quality card, we reserve the right to alter the size of the card slightly. Any rejections on this account are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- If your selected card is not available your money will be refunded within 7 working days of your placing the order.
- If you think you have a valid reason for exchange or refund, please use our contact us page and write to us. We will try and either resolves the problem or process a refund.
- In all cases where the product has been shipped and in case a refund has been agreed to, two way shipping charges will be deducted before making the refund. We would also require the customer to ship back the unused invites back to us to be able to process the refund.
Return Policy / Refund Policy for Blank Cards
Exchanging or Getting Refund for Blank cards is only possible when no Sample was bought by you nor there was any sample cost adjustment taken while buying in bulk. The pre-requisite for this is that you need to prove that you haven't bought the sample of the product or a free sample wasn't sent to you. When it is established that, the sample was not seen, only then return can be made.
Following terms apply
- Shipping cost from our office to the destination (delivery) point will be deducted. This is because lot of money is spent in shipping so this cannot be done away with.
- A 3% of the total shipment costs incurred will be retained as processing fee.
- Shipping cost or duties to send the goods back to our address in INDIA is to be borne by you.
- Refund will be initiated after receipt of the goods found in good condition.
In cases where you have bought the samples before making a bulk order and now need to return the goods on grounds of your not liking the design and/or product, paper, +/- 10% color variation from the online sample, this is totally disallowed. When you have seen sample and made an order after seeing them, NO RETURN AND NO REFUND POLICY is applied.
In some cases it is observed that sometimes a family member sees the card and when the final order is received, someone from the family does not like the card and exchange or refund is requested. In such cases NO RETURN AND NO REFUND POLICY is applied as the choice was made and goods sent after seeing the product.
To prove that someone from the family has taken the samples, we check bulk order with credit for samples and if that is done, it is assumed that it's a collective decision. We prove sample order credit is there and in such circumstances NO RETURN AND NO REFUND POLICY is applied.
Return Policy for Printed Cards & Monetary Claims
Most of the claims arise due to the fact that people don't like the product. To overcome this issue, it is recommended that you purchase a sample first. Printed cards cannot be returned for refunds on grounds of your not liking the design and/or product, paper, color variation from the online samples. When sample could have been bought and the sample service wasn't used, our company is not liable for the same.
Colors displayed on your monitor may vary from the actual printed card. Handmade paper tends to vary both in gsm (grams per square meter) and color. A variation of ±10% is an acceptable norm worldwide. There might be minor variations in paper of other grades too. So a sample is always advisable to be bought before placing a final order.
In case, where the actual paper has changed, we inform prior to making final order and paper swatches etc. can also be sent at no cost and once you agree to the new paper or new size, no claim can be made after you receive final order in new paper or new size.
Gross variation from the actual sample:
If you are not satisfied with the product due to reasons as quality issues, bad printing, wrong color or wrong product, you can return the order completely and once the support team establishes the fault and product is duly received by us, (we can request you to ship the product back to us at our cost), your claim is validated and 100% refund is made.
You cannot use a product as well as claim a monetary refund. Under no circumstances, you can use a product if you are filling for a claim.
Quality Issue :
In such cases a complaint has to be launched within 48-72 hours to email@example.com
Goods should not be used when you initiate a refund process. Our sales team tries to understand the issues and come up with a solution. In most cases, we provide you free replacements immediately. In such cases where free replacements are taken, we reserve the right to call for damaged goods to be sent to us.
When replacement is taken, No claim (partial or full) policy is applied and no monetary refund is made.
Quantity Mismatch Issue:
The quantity dispatched can be proved easily with weight of the total shipment and weight per card giving due weight age to packaging etc. If this is proved, than making a claim on short supply is also difficult. We still try to resolve the issue by mutually agreeable solution.
When you accept our offer of re-supply of short goods, than NO CLAIM NO REFUND policy applies.
Slight delay in sending orders cannot be made a cause of claim. No claims entertained on this part. Delay is part and parcel of printing industry and we try our best to meet deadlines. If any delay happens, sales team does provide you with updates on delivery schedule.
If there is problem and we also agree to it, but you still need to use cards because of time constraints, we can work on refund amount and once we both agree to the refund amount, cards can be used and refund is made within 3 working days.